Saturday, June 20, 2009

6/21 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer Reads: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We had 116 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Christi, Jennifer, Kathy, Sue, Debbie, Ellen b, GlendaSunnymama, Kathy b, fitty, Martha, Susan, Barb, TamMary, Pat, Gina, Peg, Chandy, Coty, Gollum, KathleenPat, Cindy, Sandra, Joan, Betzie, Melissa, Michelle, KimLeigh, Linda, Debbie, Marina Capano, Suzy, Cailin MarieCatherine, Carrie, Mary, Kammy, Christine, Shaila, Maya, Beth, Carrie, M, movingonlady, Blue Creek Home , Beach House Dreamer, Libby, Robyn, Tracie K, Lynn Guinn, Rainey, Fifi, Katherinellen, Lana G, Maria BergLinnea, sylvia, Kelly, Dayle, Felecia, Barbara, DebbieCrystal, Becky K., Ally, Stephanie, debbie, Carolyn, YiraBecky, Jeanne, Tink, Janie, Regina, Tanya , g. suzie, KarenBrenda, Robin, irene, Mama Bear, Kim , Karen, Kristine, Sue, Debbykay, Kay C, French Cupboard, Charlotte, stefanie , Janie G, Ashley, RhondaCheri, Donetta, Sherrie, Grandmother Wren, Marsha, MelLilly, Jenn, Joyce, Joyce, Hip Chick, Cottage Lifestyle, Susan, Renae, Puna, Candy, Claudia, HeidiRhonda

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Allison, Anne, Ashley, Baba, Barb, Barbara, BeachHoueDreamer, Beansieleigh, Becky K, Beth, Bette, Betzie, BJ, Bo, Brenda, Cailin Marie, Candy, Caren, Carol, Carolyn, Carrie, Cass, Cathy, CC Catherine, Ceekay, Chandy, Charli, Charlotte, Cheri, Christi, Christine, Cindy, Claudia, Claudie, Coty, Crystal, Curtiss Ann, Dayle, Debbie, Denise, Diane W, Donna, Donetta, Elena, Ellen, Elyse, Felecia, Fifi, Fitty, Gee, Geri, Gina, Glenda, Gollum, Grandmother Wren, Helen, Helene, Hip Chick, Irene, Iris, Jane, Janie, Jennifer, J Kaye, Joan, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Judy, Justine, Kammy, Kara, Karen, Karen H, Katherinellen,  Kathleen, Kathy, Kim, Knitty, Kristen, Kristine, Laurie, Leann, Lilly, Linda, Lisa, Lori, Lynn, Lynne, M, MamaBear, Margaret, Maria, Marina, Marsha, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary Ellen, Maya, Melissa M, Melissa W, Michelle, Mildred, Miss Janice, Missy, Mona, Monica, movingonlady, Mrs DD, Nancy, Nancy Jane, Nerina, Nicole B, Nicole F, poppedijne, Puna, Rainey, Regina, Renae, Rhonda, Riet, Ro, Robin, Robyn, Sally, Sandi, Sandra, Sara, Shannan, Sharon, Sheila, Sheila W, Shirley, skoots1mom, srp, Sue, SunnyMama, Susan, Susan H, Susie, Suzanne, Suzie, Suzy, Sylvia, Tam, Terri, Terry, Tink, Tracy, Vicki, Whitney, Yira, Zia

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I host “Outdoor Wednesday” on A Southern Daydreamer! Learn more about it by clicking on picture below!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

On my book blog, A Southern Daydreamer Reads, we have started a NEW  Summer Reading Challenge. From June 21 - September 20, 2009…. READ! Come join the fun!

Summer Challenge 2009

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet and loving post, Susan. I know this took a lot of time to prepare and I appreciate it...just like I know everyone else will. Your blog has turned into one of the nicest I've seen...and I just love coming here. You always make me feel right at home....
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I love reading but didn't get to any on my list except the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series of three books.

    But I'm starting on something else, so I'll join in tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT was a nice thing to do! I must join in on an OUTDOOR WEDNESDAY..and SOON! I promise to try...it's just that my outdoors..is..not to great! I'm working on it though...Thank you Susan...such a sweet post. We appreciate that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am making your Rocky Road Cheesecake today ..... yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I found your blog from blog hopping today :)
    Thought Id say Hi!
    :) Candy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I missed the whole dang week!
    Oh boy, I've got problems.

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well with you, dear one and that you all had a Happy Father's Day. I have been up to my eyeballs in alligators, but things are improving as I type.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet for you to recognize everyone! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet think to do girl...this is a fantastic post! You are just one of the kindest bloggers and you offer so much to the blogland community...I love those Outdoor Wednesdays...I need to get back in the loop of things! lol Hope you are having a great week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!