Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5/20 Outdoor Wednesday # 332

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Spring.. which means clematis jackmanii blooming!!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

jackmanii2

jackmanii3

jackmanii4

jackmanii6

jackmanii

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Ours a little lacking this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clematis is awesome, blooming its heart out. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Susan...I messed up my entry...I put a wrong link to my post and it is showing up "Page you are looking for isn't here"...I tried to fix it but it won't let me. Can you fix it for me? Thanks so much...sorry to be a bother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful clematis!
    (I have no luck with them...)
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Clematis. It´s to early for clematis here in Sweden but soon ;) I will enjoy them too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And yet another apple of my eye, Susan!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  7. So soft and delicate. Lovely purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely clematis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!